By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment **** Join us-Where your Career is a Force for Good!
Are you seeking a full-time opportunity that makes a difference?Are you passionate about meeting new people? Do you want to have an impact in your community, across the country, and around the world? If your answer is "yes", then we invite you to become a Stock Inventory Assistant for the American Red Cross!
*$1500 dollar sign-on bonus ($750 paid after 90 days & $750 paid after 180 days)*
Stock Inventory Assistant I - Performs basic receiving and shipping duties typically working out of a central warehouse using ARC practices and procedures. May assist with system-wide electronic computer inventory management system data entry and reporting functions.
Hours: Full time; 1st shift Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm; driving required; forklift experience a plus (will train if needed)
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
Stock Inventory Assistant I - Job Responsibilities
- Inspect, verify and report discrepancies/damaged of materials and supplies against receiving documents. Store and stack materials to prescribed methods.
- Fulfill daily customer orders, prepare transportation documents, deliver materials and supplies to end user and/or departments
- Operate Power Industrial Trucks (PIT) such as electric pallet jacks and various forklift equipment.
- May assist with system wide electronic computer inventory management system data entry, reporting functions, and with electronic inventory reconciliation process.
- Provide support and development to volunteers.
Stock Inventory Assistant I - Job Qualifications
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Up to one-year related experience. Warehouse related experience or training required, preferably with an automated system.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 lbs frequently; lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 50 lbs. with assistance or the use of a powered industrial truck. Frequently required to push carts weighing up to 250 pounds on flat flooring or ramps. Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Occasionally required to sit and climb ladders or balance. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights