dormakaba is seeking aSales Representative to generate sales opportunities by marketing company product lines to existing and prospective commercial end users. This role will be responsible for enhancing the end users' perception of dormakaba as a leader in door hardware. This will be accomplished by the Sales Representative becoming competent in all types of hardware lines and electronic products and partnering with subject matter experts such as Architectural Consultant Reps (ACRs).
Important: Our sales and service team members are required to make in-person customer visits due to the nature of their work. For our protection and the protection of our customers, we adhere to strict COVID safety protocols (masking, frequent hand sanitizer use, temperature checks, etc. per local guidelines and customer requirements).
- Develops end user opportunities by marketing company product lines and offering value-added services to prospective end users
- Gains understanding of new and current end user needs by following a consultative selling approach. This will allow the EUC I to earn end user trust and potentially uncover additional opportunities
- Maintains close communication and coordination with the DDM to ensure we are meeting end user needs
- Provide end users with on-site survey consultations develop professional presentation skills and provide system recommendations.
- Markets/sells the entire door hardware "package". Align with the subject matter experts-ESEs, ACRs and Spec Writers as needed to uncover more opportunities with end users
- Develops ability to make competitive comparison presentations to end users
- Assures completeness of all Account and Opportunity records and track all work in Salesforce.com
- Works closely with teammates to achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual goals in place for your region or assigned territory
- Establishes periodic goals and objectives, understand how they will be measured, receive feedback from Regional Sales Manager and work towards achieving these agreed upon results within the state time period
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the objectives of sales leadership
- B.S. in Sales, Business, Marketing or similar field preferred
- 2 - 4+ years' sales experience
- Organization and time management skills required
- Knowledge of door hardware product lines preferred; electronic sales experience a plus
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to make group presentations
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Skills and experience with personal computers, including electronic E-mail, personal scheduling, word processing and electronic spreadsheet skills
- Travel 50% + of the time
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Candidates who embrace dormakaba's core values will be most successful in our organization: Trust, Customer First, Curiosity, Courage and Performance
- Team player and strong collaborator
- Problem solver (always brings solutions, enjoys challenges)
- Dependable (reliable and follows through on commitments)
- Continuous improvement/innovative mindset (always looking for better ways of doing things and not satisfied with the status quo)
- An opportunity to work in global company with a family culture and strong core values (Trust, Customer First, Curiosity, Courage and Performance)
- Competitive pay with great benefits options (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Career fulfillment with growth and development opportunities
- Employee discounts (online discounts for shopping, travel, insurance etc.) and much more!
The Federal Executive Order 14042 on COVID-19requiresall current and new employees of government contractors to comply with one of the following on or before the Federal deadline date:
- Received their final vaccination dose - either their second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or single dose of Johnson & JohnsonOR
- Submitted a medical exemption/accommodation request for approval OR
- Submitted a religious belief exemption/accommodation request for approval.
dormakaba is a federal contractor which means all our team members must comply with this order by the Federal deadline to start and continue employment with us.Our Talent Acquisition team will confirm the Federal deadlinedate at the time an offer is made to help ensure compliance.