Intralox, LLC, is seeking a highly motivated and self-managed person to serve as Supply Chain Analyst in its Supply Chain Department. The position is based in our New Orleans, LA facility and reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative products and services that improve lives and optimize business worldwide each day. Intralox's conveyance solutions enhance food safety, power e-commerce, and solve challenges for industries from automotive to industrial manufacturing to consumer goods.
Together, our 3,000+ global employees are reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers' growth worldwide for more than 45 years. We consistently and sustainably work together to create long-term value by continuously improving products, services, and processes for our customers. Our award-winning customer service team provides comprehensive support and access to technical experts to deliver fast, reliable solutions.
Intralox was founded upon the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We aim as a company to practice these principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence.
We listen objectively, think creatively, and deliver results. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits,
- Manage forecasting and level setting for purchased inventory items
- Work with the Global Supply Chain team to Develop, manage, and report on key department metrics
- Analyze procurement data identifying product trends and spending patterns
- Supply Chain process optimization and improvement
- Work with Global Supply Chain team to help them make data driven decisions
- Provide analytical support for key Supply Chain projects and key initiatives.
- Business, Engineering, or Computer Science Degree Preferred
- Minimum 3 years analytical experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including VBA Required; Power BI experience preferred.
- Must be a self-managed, hard-working, self-motivated individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with Oracle preferred.