Want to be a part of a fast growing company? Want to be on the front line helping to attract and hire outstanding talent? Consider applying for the Talent Acquisition Recruiter role at Intralox in our office outside of Baltimore, Maryland.
Responsible for developing a proactive approach to attract and retain top talent for key positions at Intralox, the recruiter will build a bench of qualified candidates to meet both current and anticipated staffing needs. In direct partnership with hiring managers, the recruiter will work to establish recruitment strategies and assess needed talent to ensure alignment with achieving business objectives. The key to success will be the ability to develop a thorough understanding of the spaces in which we recruit and establish recruiting networks, relationships and innovative techniques to source and attract top candidates.
Intralox offers an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work for an established, yet consistently growing company, with opportunities for international exposure, continuous improvement, and career advancement. Headquartered in New Orleans, we are a global company with $400M+ in annual revenues and over 1500 employees worldwide. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our Careers website.
Intralox is a division of Laitram, L.L.C., with an extensive portfolio of innovative conveyance solutions and services that improve lives and optimize businesses worldwide.
Our global workforce of over 3,000 employees in 20+ countries consist of reliable problem solvers, continuously developing and directly delivering solutions that have driven our customers' growth worldwide for more than 45 years.
Intralox was founded on the principle of doing the right thing, by treating customers, employees, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. We invest heavily in these values and aim to practice our business philosophy principles every day, which is why we have been consistently recognized for innovation and workplace excellence. We believe in the power of a good idea no matter where it comes from, using trust as the foundation to how we work, and that self-managed people are our greatest asset.
Manage full life cycle of the recruiting process for all open positions in our Hanover, MD office including but not limited to the following:
* Work with hiring managers to best understand hiring needs and partner with them to create an effective strategy
* Review all applications
* Conduct onsite and phone interviews
* Coordinate interview schedules for hiring managers and interview panels
* Manage multiple recruiting vendors
* Provide thorough reference checking
* Assist hiring managers with offer letters
* Provide high level sourcing efforts for technical talent
* Oversee intern recruiting efforts with local universities
* Provide onsite Human Resources support to Baltimore office including on-boarding, benefit questions, etc.
* Serve as a liaison between our Baltimore office and New Orleans Headquarters Human Resources Department
* Associates Degree. Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 3+ years' experience in recruiting, with an emphasis in technical recruiting or sourcing
* Experience with full life cycle recruiting process
* Proven interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
* Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking skills
* Occasional overnight travel for recruiting events, training seminars or conferences
* Knowledge of creative and innovative sourcing techniques
* Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and recruit for multiple positions to meet deadlines
* Technical, Manufacturing or Engineering recruiting or career development experience
* Extensive network connections in technical space in the Baltimore area
* Experience with applicant tracking systems