At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The OpportunityAs part of the Infrastructure Processors physical design team, you will be designing next-generation, high-performance processor chips in a leading-edge CMOS process technology, targeted at server, 5G, and networking applications. Our team consists of individuals who develop cutting-edge methodology and implement block-level and partition-level designs. Come join a world-class team and help bring the next generation of exciting products to market!
- Physical Design engineer with expertise in sub-hierarchy integration
- Have experience integrating and taping out large designs utilizing a digital design environment
- Work with design teams across various disciplines such as Digital/RTL/Analog to ensure designs converge and integrate in a timely manner.
- Implement/support designs with multi-voltage designs through all aspects of implementation (place and route, static timing, physical verification) using industry standard EDA tools.
- Work with the RTL design team to drive assembly.
- Provide technical direction, coaching, and mentoring to employees on your team and others when necessary to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Write scripts in Shell, Perl, Python and TCL to extract data and achieve productivity enhancements through automation.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 3-5 years of related professional experience. Master's degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 2-3 years of experience.The Perks
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.