The Assistant Portfolio Manager assists the Portfolio Director in the day-to-day operation of managing single-family home rentals which includes entering monthly move-ins, move-outs, and rentals. Working with residents from move-in to move-out, Assistant Portfolio Managers will attend to residents' requests, accounts receivable.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist Portfolio Manager(s) to assist managing a portfolio of single- family residential homes in accordance with company objectives and metrics
* Assist Portfolio Manager(s) in maintaining occupancy levels, ensuring positive resident relations and complying with all reporting requirements
* Provide exceptional customer service by attending to resident move-in/move-out needs and responding to requests in a professional and timely manner
* Manage all electronic lease files for residents; ensure file management quality control including document storage in proprietary database
* Responsible for all cash handling and accounts receivable management; post daily deposits
* Assist in oversight of maintenance operation
* Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
* Minimum of two (2) years of administrative experience in Property Management or related field
* Must possess a valid driver's license, an insurable driving record and access to their own motor vehicle
* Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business need
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent in a related field (preferred)
* Customer service oriented; strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence and achieving goals
* Working knowledge of property management software programs (e.g. Yardi, Salesforce and Docusign) and Microsoft Office Applications
* Ability to deal effectively with diverse situations
* Can effectively work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; Overtime may be required for this position.
* Must maintain professional appearance and comply with prescribed dress code policy
* Must comply with all safety regulations, including the use of back brace, safety goggles and gloves when appropriate
* Ability to work weekends and non-traditional holiday if needed, not consistent
* Must be reachable via phone, except during approved time off
* Must provide basic hand and power tools
* Extensive travel within assigned portfolio required
Physical and Mental Demands
The office may be a busy environment. This position may have to manage a number of projects at one time and may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of internal and external customers. The environment may be busy and/or noisy and the incumbent will need excellent organizational, time, and stress management skills to complete the required tasks.
The office may be a busy environment. This position may have to manage a number of projects at one time and may be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of internal and external customers. The environment may be busy and/or noisy and the incumbent will need excellent organizational, time, and stress management skills to complete the required tasks. Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.