dormakaba is seeking a customer focused Regional Service Manager to support the company's service strategy and objectives for the assigned service region . This position is responsible for setting and assuring the fulfillment of service-related revenue and profit goals through sound management principles, taking care of the customer, and leveraging dormakaba values and resources to obtain a competitive advantage.
Important: Our sales and service team members are required to make in-person customer visits due to the nature of their work. For our protection and the protection of our customers, we adhere to strict COVID safety protocols (masking, frequent hand sanitizer use, temperature checks, etc. per local guidelines and customer requirements).
- Manages the regional service support staff and technicians. Encourage a vibrant, open, and productive atmosphere and build a high performing leadership culture
- Formulates the Regional Service strategies in accordance to overall Segment Service Strategy, and enable functions to contribute to functional Regional strategies
- Develops strong relationships with between Service and Sales Units within the region
- Develops the service organization in a manner that best meets the needs of each local market
- Actively searches and recognizes business opportunities related to the Company's growth agenda; define and align the business plan and execute accordingly.
- Aligns internal processes and KPI's with Segment processes.
- Accountable for the overall service strategy and performance in the region
- Develops efficient and effective labor utilization and on-time service and installation
- Ensures Service as a core business and key growth driver with a separate profit center
- Overall Service results of the Region and individual areas (Sales, Profit, Cash Flow)
- Continuous improvement of Service and Administration Excellence
- Maintains awareness of regional sales team performance by reviewing goals and delivery on a regular basis.
- Reviews monthly P&L for the branch to identify areas of improvement
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business Management or related field, or relevant experience
- Strong oral and written business communication skills
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must have the ability to reach with hands and arms
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience required
- PMP Certification preferred
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Candidates who embrace dormakaba's core values will be most successful in our organization: Trust, Customer First, Curiosity, Courage and Performance
- Team player and strong collaborator
- Problem solver (always brings solutions, enjoys challenges)
- Dependable (reliable and follows through on commitments)
- An opportunity to work in global company with a family culture and strong core values (Trust, Customer First, Curiosity, Courage and Performance)
- Competitive pay with great benefits options (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, 401k), Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Career fulfillment with growth and development opportunities
- Employee discounts (online discounts for shopping, travel, insurance etc.) and much more!
The Federal Executive Order 14042 on COVID-19requiresall current and new employees of government contractors to comply with one of the following on or before the Federal deadline date:
- Received their final vaccination dose - either their second dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or single dose of Johnson & JohnsonOR
- Submitted a medical exemption/accommodation request for approval OR
- Submitted a religious belief exemption/accommodation request for approval.
dormakaba is a federal contractor which means all our team members must comply with this order by the Federal deadline to start and continue employment with us.Our Talent Acquisition team will confirm the Federal deadlinedate at the time an offer is made to help ensure compliance.