Invitation Homes is a fast-paced evolving company, offering high-quality homes for lease in desirable neighborhoods across America. As the nation's premiere home leasing company, we own, lease and operate approximately 80,000 properties ensuring a move-in ready living space that provides a clean, safe, and functional home for our residents.
The market teams include our Leasing and Property Management teams as well as our Rehab, Turns & Maintenance professionals. Together, our talented teams create excellent resident experiences from the time the resident moves in to the home, throughout the duration of their lease and during their transition as they move out. Our teams work hard to create and maintain high-quality homes and ensure potential residents are presented with a rental property they can't refuse!
We are seeking candidates with a drive to excel in our thriving organization. We are looking for professionals who are ready to join our work-family, provide excellent service to internal and external customers and embrace our fast and friendly approach. As the single-family home rental industry is quickly evolving, we are looking for dedicated learners who are passionate to serve our residents and maintain top-quality homes. Apply today! We're looking forward to getting to know you!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Create and maintain a high service, customer-focused environment
* Greet and assist walk-in residents and/or prospective residents and answer incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner
* Responsible for handling property issues and general property condition assessments (GPCAs) while providing genuine care
* Accept rent payments and forward to Assistant Portfolio Manager
* Completes resident welcome calls and emails and creates smart home accounts
* Processes HAP applications and assist with communication to Housing Authority
* Perform outbound delinquency calls to residents for rent collections
* Assist in managing resident responsible HOA Violations
* Maintain awareness of ongoing expectations and changes that occur
* Monitor and work thru all action items on the CSR-PM dashboard in Salesforce
* Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
* High school or GED
* Minimum 2 years of administrative experience in Property Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Previous experience using property management software
* Ability to work well under pressure and handle escalated calls with a calm demeanor
* Possess strong communication and problem-solving skills
* Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
* Excellent organizational skills
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to write clear and concise correspondence
* Work collaboratively with team members
Required Licenses or Certifications
* Must maintain professional appearance.
* Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; Overtime may be required for this position.
Physical and Mental Demands
This position will spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers. The position may also entail light lifting of supplies and materials occasionally, up to and including 20 pounds in addition to reaching, stooping, standing, and walking. This position requires the ability to talk, hear, compare, compute, compile, copy, analyze, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate and communicate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Standard office working environment that may be busy and noisy at times.
#IND456 Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.