The North America marketing lead is accountable for driving measurable business growth for HP Industrial printing across our Indigo and Pagewide printing solutions.
The position has accountability for large multi-department area(s) or location(s) with significant impact on business unit results and organizational strategy.
Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals of the organization. Is responsible for yearly strategic marketing planning, budget accountability, agency management and quarterly business review up to CMO level.
Plans, manages and monitors operational/tactical activities of Staff. Staff members' primary focus is on either tactical execution or broad strategic issues or a combination of both. Recruits and supports development of direct staff members. Position typically reports to Director or above.
- Lead the development and execution of North America marketing for Industrial Printing, driving measurable ACPP metrics and generate business demand for HP products/services/solutions offerings, measured through net new acquisition, lead generation, marketing influenced opportunities, marketing generated opportunities and marketing contributed win.
- Transform our marketing execution model through effective and world-class marketing automation, lead scoring and nurturing programs, media integration and account based marketing.
- Represent the voice of the customer, translating industry and cultural insights into effective marketing executions that inspire and sell.
- Drive internal marketing transformation acting as a strategic business partner leading and owning marketing and sales closed loop initiatives.
- Lead the implementation and execution of marketing goals/benchmarks and the measurement of its results using established executive metrics through our marketing reporting dashboard.
- Hire/manage/develop senior ICs, encompassing talent acquisition, retention, rotation and employee development, fostering a growth mindset as one of our cultural values.
- Lead by example in integrity, ethics and compliance and driving an inclusive and diverse environment with a refuse to lose spirit.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years in marketing corporate functions or agency, of which 3+ years in leadership roles.
- Experience in managing virtual teams.
- Prior experience in managing direct reports.
- English fluency. Any other language is an asset.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated business impact from insights to execution in B2B/Commercial marketing
- Strong digital marketing skills and understanding of modern martech environment
- Previous experience in executive roles with demonstrated people leadership skills
- Strategic thinking and excellent communication and analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge industry, segment, commercial and large accounts.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with executive management and functional disciplines..
- Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict resolution skills
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.