MAINTENANCE MANAGER- Oakwood Apartments Raleigh Brier Creek
Are you are a Maintenance Professional looking for a great opportunity with a global company?
Our Maintenance Manager oversees all maintenance functions in our beautiful Oakwood Apartments Raleigh Brier Creek property. This role directs and coordinates activities of the maintenance and custodial staff. This role is responsible for maintaining the physical assets of the property. It also ensures all preventative maintenance programs and general buildings and ground maintenance repairs are being conducted in an efficient manner. If you enjoy working with a great team in a collaborative, fast paced and collaborative environment, apply today!
Maintenance - HVAC - Appliance Repair - Customer Service - Plumbing - Pool
What's In It for You?
Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Educational Reimbursement / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
What Your Day Is Like
- Schedule all apartments for turnover and ensure market-ready status; perform "final walks"/move-in inspections
- Oversee building systems and diagnose problems, including fire/life safety programs, plumbing, electrical and HVAC, as well as interior and exterior public spaces.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance schedule; conduct routine inspections of electrical, safety, plumbing and environmental systems
- Coordinate and oversee outside contractors and vendors for repair work not handled internally ensuring satisfactory completion
- Maintain grounds and ensure all work orders and projects are completed in a timely manner by monitoring associates work, assisting team members with tasks and completing own tasks and projects
- Ensure maintenance budget is maintained and monitored to control monthly expenses and review budget with property manager on a regular basis
- Conduct safety meetings and safety training on a quarterly basis
- Participate in recruiting and development activities of maintenance staff
- Assist at other local facilities and be on call for after hour request if needed
- Purchase maintenance supplies and maintain par stock levels, maintain storerooms in neat and orderly fashion and pick-up and/or deliver parts and supplies for required maintenance repairs
Best Candidates will have
- Strong organizational skills, verbal communication skills, comprehension skills, attention to detail, and a high level of customer service
- Advanced knowledge of mechanics and maintenance
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA, regulations and guidelines
- HVAC and EPO certified
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to work with people professionally and from various cultures
- 7-10 year's experience performing all types of maintenance duties for an apartment, hotel or multi-family facility
As the pioneer of serviced apartments with over 50 years of hospitality expertise, Oakwood dedicates itself to continuous innovation and evolution with a guest-first approach. With an award-winning portfolio of properties across the globe, Oakwood caters to business and leisure travelers alike with short to long stay requirements.
OAKWOOD is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.