CEVA Logistics is currently hiring a Station Manager. The Station Manager is accountable for the fiscal and operational oversight, leadership and direction of a station to provide quality service, customer satisfaction and operational proficiency that ensures growth and profitability.
In this high-visibility position, the Station Manager will:
- Lead, direct and manage all station functions to ensure that all departments and station staff execute service agreements at or above customer standards
- Actively lead and drive continuous improvements in operational excellence and business processes to maximize profitability and deliver optimal results for quality, productivity, costs and labor relations
- Provide daily guidance, leadership and overall support on any issues relating to operations, communication, human resources, revenue enhancement, standardizing procedures, systems applications, and executing processes to meet customer needs
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute policies, plans and programs to meet anticipated organizational needs in the areas of functional responsibility and ensure compliance with corporate policies and guidelines, ISO standards and other regulatory requirements
- Review analysis of activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine progress toward stated business development goals and objectives
- Review and evaluate station P&L performance and establish short term goals to address any budgetary shortfalls
- Collaborate with senior management to develop continuous improvement methodology in key areas of service profit and growth, and use key performance indicators (KPI’s) to drive and quantify cost optimization while maintaining customer quality and service
- Consult with and apprise senior management of important issues, operational concerns, personnel matters, capital expenditures, leases, and all commitments obligating the company.
- Oversee and manage the professional development and productivity of team members to ensure proper goals training and professional development.
- Drive safety performance through implementation of safety programs and ensure compliance to all CEVA and regulatory requirements
Education, Experience and Certifications
- University degree or diploma in a transportation/logistics or a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ related experience
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in a supervisory position leading multi-disciplined teams
- Excellent leadership skills including a strong ambition and desire to succeed
- Strong professional ethics with proven planning, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to work with QMS, MS Excel, Word, and industry-related software applications
Travel is required at least 15% of the time in this position. Travel identified is approximately 100% domestic (within the United States).