Join the Charter family and grow with us.
When you work at Charter Manufacturing you're part of a four-generation family business. That means, you're not just an employee, you're one of our family members.
Grow through Charter's Internship values of communication, high expectations, accountability, responsibility, teamwork, exposure to business, and real-word work experience. Become part of the department while being exposed to varying issues. Assist and/or lead multiple projects supporting the different facets of the business. Collaborate directly with other employees and work on projects independently. Business specific, Work on a flexible part-time basis during the school year and summer months.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements, with or without reasonable accommodation, as provided in detail in the Job Analysis Database.
- Enrollment in a four-year degree program in Materials Science or a related field with current status of at least a Sophomore level.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.