Responsible for assigning work schedules, training associates and monitoring associate progress for the work group they are directing. Provides day-to-day direction and guidance to work group. Responsible for daily workloads.
Required Education and Experience:
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Knowledge/Skills / Abilities (indicate intensity & duration)
- Ability to navigate and understand the RF system ad screens
- Intermediate working knowledge of the Warehouse Management System
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Working knowledge of warehouse management system equipment
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions