We are seeking a Crew Chief to join our Geomatics Group.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience as a Crew Chief in construction staking and/or surveying
- Knowledge of TDS Software, Recon Collectors, GPS equipment
- CAD experience preferred
- Must have a valid NC driver’s license
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to manage and mentor field personnel to ensure that project objectives are met under budget and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate an ability to prepare proper filed notes and manage field data files in a manner that they can be easily interpreted and cyphered by office support staff. Turns in notes and field files daily
- Maintain good client relations to foster and perpetuate a long term relationship
: this position involves outside working conditions
and some overnight travel.
You will have to successfully pass a motor vehicle records check, drug test and functional assessment.
McAdams is a full-service land planning, landscape architecture, civil engineering and geomatics firm located in Durham and Charlotte, NC. McAdams has built its reputation throughout the industry over 38 years by delivering unmatched expertise and unwavering commitment to clients in a variety of markets including municipal, education, healthcare, as well as commercial and residential development. The firm is comprised of over 160 professionals that are united in their desire to achieve their clients' visions through a thoughtful and resourceful process. Ultimately, we seek a partnership with our clients to further the opportunity to create meaningful experiences through inspired design. Learn more about us today. Visit www.mcadamsco.com today.
Benefits to working at McAdams: