Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The QA Auditor/Reviewer completes all Quality Assurance reviews on assigned coders for Anesthesia services including Acute Pain in a timely manner.
- Completes workbooks with feedback and ECRUS to be turned in on or before the last day of the reporting period (month or quarter) Provide education and training to the coder(s) on errors.
- Attains and ensures at least 95% accuracy from coders being reviewed for CPT/Mod and ICD coding.
- Manages outliers as defined in the QACR.
- Conducts weekly communication with Coding teams to review questions issues. - Vet new coders as assigned for accuracy to place into production.
- Supports coders by answering questions and completing research working with National Coding Managers to support accurate coding and ensuring understanding of education.
- Other supporting duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Certified Coder (CPC or equivalent) CANPC a plus
Business Experience -
- 3 years of Anesthesia coding and auditing experience consistent with the business's specialty mix and the role built.
- Chronic Pain coding and experience a plus
Specialized Knowledge/Skills -
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Solid presentation skills
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
Remote - Home Office Environment
Must have access to private location where work can be performed un-interrupted.
General office environment.
Must have reliable Internet Connection (DSL)
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Change Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Change Healthcare is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.