Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:3rd Shift - 15% Automatic Pay Differential (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Process lockbox client deposits in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring all expectations and deadlines are met under the general direction of the Production Supervisor. Work to mitigate risk exposure and protect client confidentiality, while meeting compliance with all Bank policies and standards.
HOURS: Monday night - Thursday morning 11:00 PM -9:30 AM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Sort, prep and complete negotiability scan on lockbox payments accurately per client instructions meeting pre-determined deadlines.
2. Operate image equipment to capture payment documentation and prepare checks for deposit.
3. Key from check images to accurately verify payment amounts.
4. Perform client data entry per client specifications.
5. Perform completion of daily client reporting meeting all predetermined deadlines.
6. Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and operating efficiently, notifying lead staff for issue resolution.
7. Report daily deposit information to clients using various methods.
8. Maintain accurate statistical information pertaining to client's daily volume for reporting, billing, and monitoring of productivity and quality standards.
9. Operate shipping systems to prepare mail out packages for daily remittance information.
10. May be required to operate automated mail sorting, extraction, or imaging equipment.
11. Meet predetermined quality and productivity standards established for the department and associate.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent education and related training
2. One year of experience as a Processing Services Remittance Associate I or equivalent
3. Ability to work in fast paced environment governed by production standards
4. 10-key requirements of 10,000 keystrokes/hour with 95% accuracy
5. One year of experience as a Processing Services Remittance Associate I or equivalent
6. Above average number recognition skills
7. Must be detail-oriented
8. Effective communication and interpersonal skills
9. Ability to work flexible schedules to include evenings, weekends, holidays and other, as required due to critical deadlines, heavy workloads and regulatory and client requirements
10. Ability to lift a minimum of five pounds
11. Ability to stand for extended periods of time
12. Team player
13. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
14. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.