Responsible for the development of analytical test methods used for testing samples from the upstream and downstream development organization and performing elementary data analysis. Responsible for the development and execution of method qualification protocols of developed analytical test methods.
- Regularly exercises technical discretion in the execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to overall project goals.
- Develop and execute experiments in support of process and method development.
- Understands experiments and conducts initial troubleshooting analysis.
- Familiar with protein characterization techniques such as: HPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, UV-Vis.
- Maintains and updates knowledge of instrumentation.
- Demonstrates acceptable notebook upkeep and writing skills.
- Assures proper labeling, handling, and storage of all chemicals used in the area; assures proper labeling and disposition of hazardous waste in satellite areas; adheres to all safety requirements and follows safe procedures, and attends all required safety and health training, including handling hazardous waste.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- B.S. degree and 0-2 years of related experience.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.