Responsible for executing experimental protocols and performing elementary data analysis in biopharmaceutical development laboratories.
- Regularly exercises technical discretion in the execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project goals.
- Makes detailed observations and carries out elementary data analysis.
- Understands experiments and conducts troubleshooting analysis.
- Maintains and updates knowledge of instrumentation.
- Notebook upkeep and writing skills.
- Maintains familiarity with current scientific literature; maintains professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature.
- Assures proper labeling, handling, and storage of all chemicals used in the area; assures proper labeling and disposition of hazardous waste in satellite areas; adheres to all safety requirements and follows safe procedures, and attends all required safety and health training, including handling hazardous waste.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related area (or equivalent training) with 0+ years’ experience. Senior Research Associate requires degree as described and 4+ years’ experience (or MS and 2+ years’ experience).
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org