Perform contract development services, including analytical development programs for monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins and peptides.
• Capable of performing bio-analytical techniques such as HPLC/UPLC, IEF, CE, Plate-based assays (ELISA, etc), qPCR, SDS- PAGE, Western Blot, with minimum training and under supervision. Prior hands-on experience or knowledge with chromatography, CE, IEF and plate-based assay is a plus.
• Produce high quality documentation suitable for publication and regulatory requirements under minimal supervision.
• Managing time constraints in meeting committed targets and schedules.
• Adheres to all safety requirements and assures that departmental employees comply with required safety procedures.
• Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
B.S. degree and 0-2 years of related experience.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.