The Manufacturing Support Associate I is designed as an introduction to the environment of GMP manufacturing. This position performs all routine / non routine cleanings of the GMP facilities, Process Waste, and continuously supports the manufacturing operations. This position requires a shift schedule. Aseptic and Gowning qualifications are required for this position. Must be able to document and maintain records to comply with regulatory requirements, cGMP’s, Policy Documents and SOP’s.
High school Diploma or Associate Degree with 0+ years of experience.
- Maintain Manufacturing facility with routine and non routine cleaning
- Clean, Operate and Maintain Process Waste Area
- Prepare, build and complete processing assemblies (PAR) for production.
- Completes Facilities response forms and ensures communication to inform other departments requiring EM sampling if required.
- Order and stock general supplies in the manufacturing production areas.
- Operates autoclave for sterilization of material and equipment as needed for production.
- Handling and discarding of hazardous and nonhazardous waste.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.