Coordinate and perform cGMP manufacturing operations for biopharmaceutical products. Ensure the effective use of material, equipment and
personnel while making products with the highest quality.
- Assist in execution of procedures for microbial manufacturing, purification, or support area of manufacturing using SOP’s and batch records.
- Use equipment and techniques related to support for microbial fermentation and/or harvest and purification.
- Responsible for completing paperwork for each task, cleaning procedures, aseptic processing techniques, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and laboratory safety practices and procedures.
- Mfg. Associate I: Minimum HS/GED and 0 - 3 years related industry experience; or Associate’s degree and 2 years related industry experience; or BS/BA and 0 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mfg. Associate II: Minimum HS/GED and 5 years related industry experience; or Associate’s degree and 4 years related industry experience, or BS/BA and 2 years of related industry experience.
- General manufacturing experience in biotechnology and mechanical troubleshooting skills preferred.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Qualified candidates, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org