- Coordinate and perform cGMP manufacturing operations for manufactured biopharmaceutical products.
- Ensure the effective use of material, equipment and personnel while making products at high quality levels
- Assist in execution of procedures for microbial manufacturing, purification, or support area of manufacturing using SOP’s and batch records.
- Use equipment and techniques related to support for microbial fermentation and/or harvest and purification.
- Responsible for completing paperwork for each task, cleaning procedures, aseptic processing techniques, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and laboratory safety practices and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-5 years experience; or Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and 2-5 years of equivalent experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.