- Performs microbiological in-process and release testing in support of GMP manufacturing. Tests include, but are not limited to, bioburden, microbial purity and endotoxin.
- Execute environmental monitoring within all classified manufacturing areas according to approved SOP’s and cGMP’s.
- Review EM data for completeness and accurate, and assist with data trending.
- Provide EM support for manufacturing during specified dynamic conditions.
- Execute water and steam sampling, as well as gas testing, throughout facility.
- Perform limited clerical duties, such as data entry and report preparation.
- BS in scientific discipline with 0+ years experience with performing microbiological, biochemical and/or analytical methods.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or Vietnam veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.