At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world's data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers' current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we're ultimately changing the way tomorrow's enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform-for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It's what's keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you're ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The Office Administrator role provides a wide range of assistance to the site and supports the Facilities Manager in the maintenance and operation of Marvell's buildings.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Performs Receptionist duties to include greeting Visitors and Employees, answer and process phone calls.
- Sign in Visitors and issue ID badges
- Employee interface with Santa Clara Facilities, IT and HR
- Act as overall admin for the site- schedule meetings and interviews, coordinate local travel and celebrations.
- Coordinate with other sites including Santa Clara on employee relations and Annual dinner.
- Maintain office supply cabinets and reorder when replenishment is required.
- Maintain coffee bars and ensure supplies and snacks are ordered and stocked, orders catered lunches.
- Prepare and clean common areas and work areas for both new hires and terminations
- Perform as a member of the Facilities team and support of all emergency situations.
- Conducts daily physical inspections noting anything that might need repair or maintenance and reports same to Facilities Manager or building management
- Ensure ServiceNow ticket system is used
- Assist with special event setup (e.g. Afternoon Social) or any other company event.
- Manage office shipping and receiving, import and export.
- This position is a full time regular hourly position, 40 hours per week. Overtime may be required.
- Working hours are 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM with 2, 10 minutes breaks and a 1-hour lunch.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and must be customer service oriented, every employee is a customer.
- Organize work and set priorities to meet deadlines with attention to detail, ability to work without supervision and independently make decisions.
- Have the ability to evaluate objectively, fairly and consistently. Follow procedures and enforce policies.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and be insurable.
- Must be comfortable using a computer and a working knowledge Microsoft office suite of products.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Lines of communication
This position reports to the Facilities Manager.
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it's like to work at Marvell, visit our page.Your Future
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at or 408-222-3604.