New Graduate Hiring Event | UNC Health Rex and UNC Rex Holly Springs Hospital
September 30, 2022 | 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Event location: UNC Health Rex Hospital Courtyard (outside main cafeteria) - 4420 Lake Boone Trail, Raleigh, NC 27607
Fall into a new career with UNC Health Rex in Raleigh or Holly Springs! We have great New Grad opportunities available!
New Grad RNs qualify for up to $25,000 in tuition loan forgiveness as well as up to $5,000 in relocation assistance!
We are looking for New Grad RNs to join our team in the Medical Surgical unit in Holly Springs as well as the following areas at UNC Health Rex in Raleigh:
* 3 West Acute Care Medicine
* 3 East Acute Care Short Stay
* 4 East Pulmonology & Nephrology Intermediate Care
* 4 West Medical Surgical Procedure
* 5 East Acute Care Oncology
* 5 West Acute Care Neuroscience
* 6 East Acute Care Surgical Short Stay
* 6 West Orthopedics
* 7 East Adult Bariatric
* 7 West General Surgery
* Medical Surgical Intensive Care
* 4 HV Cardiovascular Intensive Care
* 6 HV Cardiovascular Surgical Stepdown Unit
* 7 HV Cardiac Medicine Intermediate Care
* 8 HV Cardiac Intermediate Care Unit
* Emergency Department
How do I qualify?
Graduation from school of professional nursing. Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina by the day of clinical care. Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider certification.
What is defined as a new graduate nurse?
* Nursing student in their final semester of nursing program or;
* Nursing graduate within 12 months of graduation; and
* RN who has worked less than 6 months as a registered nurse.
How do I Participate?
Step 1: RSVP by selecting the "Apply Now" button at the top or bottom of this page.
Step 2: You will receive an email confirmation from Landon Casey, which will contain additional event details and instructions.
Step 3: Join us at the UNC REX Courtyard on September 30, 2022 at your scheduled interview time. Don't forget to bring a mask and your resume!
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.